Please contact Sally Connon with any additions to the agenda. There are no guarantees that all issues will be dealt with, as we have limited time, but will do our best.
Parent Advisory Council Meeting Agenda
Nov. 10, 20106:45 pm – 7:00 pm (Social Time)
7:00 pm to 8:30 pm (Meeting)
Computer Room – École Heather Park Elementary School
i) Call to Order followed by Introductions (Exec) /Welcome (3 min.)
ii) Approval of Minutes from last meeting (2 min)
iii) Present the agenda (2 min)
iv) Administrative Matters (5 min.)
• Issues or ideas that can’t be addressed when identified will be “parked” and addressed as soon as possible
• Executive met on October 13, 2010 to address action items from the October 6, 2010 meeting; met again on November 3 to set the agenda for this meeting. Will meet immediately following today’s meeting to action all items from today’s meeting.
• Minutes were posted on the PAC website and the draft agenda for this meeting was posted on the website on Monday November 8th
v) Status of grant money and banking matters– Leeann (5 minutes)
vi) Funding requests – (5 minutes)
• Teacher request to establish a prize box to award “super stars” – How much? $50?
vii) Principal’s Report (5 min)
viii) Report from sub groups (5 min each – including questions/votes)
• Dances & Activities
• Safety and Traffic
ix) Budget – to be set by the Executive in January (5 min)
• Wait for all of the committees to establish their funding needs
• Will deal with funding requests on a case-by-case basis
x) DPAC Update (Sarah – 3 min)
xi) DPAC Representative is Sarah by default – any concerns? (2 min)
xii) No Christmas concert – are parents interested in organizing a concert or another Christmas activity? (5 minutes)
ix) Address “parked” issues as time permits – defer to next meeting if not (5 min)
x) Next meeting December 8, 2010 at 7:00 pm.
xi) Meeting Adjournment