This year we have two fundraising catalogues which both provide online options. All money raised will go directly back to initiatives that enhance our school. Your contributions directly fund school events, extracurricular activities and clubs, sports programs, teacher “wishlists”, field trips and much more. We appreciate your support for these fundraisers!
Purdy’s Chocolates – Heather Park receives 25% Profit on all Orders
The 2012 Purdy’s Christmas Brochure is loaded with great gift ideas. Heather Park Elementary PAC will receive 25% profit on all orders. This is an easy way to order your Christmas chocolates for friends, clients, business associates or family and support your school at the same time!
Online ordering is the preferred method, and we would very much appreciate it if orders were made online if at all possible. Online ordering minimizes errors in ordering, eliminates issues with money transactions, and reduces the volunteer time required.
- Go to this link on your computer: www.purdysgpp.com
- Click on “Sign Up” (in the top right corner).
- Sign Up as a Member. Please use your child’s name here. This will ensure prompt delivery.
- École Heather Park’s Group Invite Code is 1008-834.
- Place your Purdy’s Order. The Christmas 2012 Fundraising Catalogue is in the Products tab.
- The website will be open for orders until November 16.
- Please use the paper order form in the brochure. Be sure to include your Child’s full name and Teacher’s name.
- Cheques should be made payable to “Heather Park Elementary PAC”.
- Forms and cheques can be placed in the PAC drop box in the school office before November 16.
- For security reasons, we cannot accept cash.
Your order will be delivered to the school in the first week of December and will be sent home with your child. Alternate delivery arrangements can be made for larger orders which are too large for your child to carry.
Regal Catalogue – Heather Park receives 35% Profit on all orders
This year we are also excited to use Regal Gifts for our Fundraising Campaign. We will not be taking paper orders for Regal, but encourage everyone to order through the online store at www.hpepac.shopregal.ca. Orders are delivered directly to your home, so please invite anyone and everyone to make an order! Your family and friends can all order through this site, regardless of where in Canada they live, and 35% of all orders made through this site will go directly to Heather Park Elementary PAC.
- Regal has designed our own website for safe and secure ordering – www.hpepac.shopregal.ca. Please read all the details on the homepage.
- You can start placing your orders immediately and all orders must be placed by December 31.
- After placing your order on our web store, the products are delivered directly to you at the address you provide. In stock items generally arrive within 7-10 business days.
- To ensure your order is delivered quickly, we need you to either enter a physical address (not PO Box) or include your phone number when asked during the order process. For speedy delivery we recommend including both.
- Regal has a low shipping rate – only $5 per order under $124.99 or 4% of the order total if your order is $125 or more. ( plus taxes)
- Heather Park Elementary PAC earns at least 35% on every order.
- Product Exchanges are done directly through Regal’s Exchange Centre – www.regal.ca/exchangecentre. Refunds can be requested through the Centre as well, until December 31. After this date you will only be able to receive an exchange.