The PAC newsletter for June 24 can be downloaded in pdf format here.
- June 27 – Last Day of Classes
- Primary Assembly – am
- Intermediate Assembly – pm
General PAC Meeting & Elections
The last general PAC meeting for the 2012/13 school year was held on Thursday, June 20 at 7 pm in the computer room beside the library.
The following people were elected to executive positions:
- Chair: Gina Layte-Liston
- Vice Chair: Pamela Saulters
- Treasurer: Brad McClain
- DPAC rep: Patricia and Steven Lopston (shared)
- Safety: Tami Rowe
The following positions were not filled. Nominations for these positions will be requested at the first PAC meeting in September. Until that time the incumbents will continue to fill the role, as per the bylaws:
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator
The following are brief descriptions of the duties of each position:
- The Secretary ensures that members are notified of meetings, and is responsible for the minutes.
- The Volunteer Coordinator seeks volunteers and matches volunteers with positions.
- The Communications Coordinator is responsible the website, newsletters, and emails.
Please contact the PAC if you have any questions or would like to volunteer for any of these positions..
The PAC is in the processes of soliciting input on options for the future of the school grounds/playgrounds.
A picture based survey for primary students and a question based survey for intermediate students will be distributed for completion during the last week of school.
A parent and staff survey and discussion will happen in the fall.
The PAC invites all parents to attend an information cafe on the first day of school in September.
Students will be in class for 1½ hours on Wednesday, September 4 and during that time the PAC will be organizing an information event with coffee and timbits for parents.
Thank you to all Heather Park students, staff and families for a wonderful year! Many fond memories were made. Wishing everyone a safe and fun summer!
Lesley Lindsay, PAC Chair