It appears that we may have to cancel the Winter Wonderland Celebration due to lack of volunteers. If you can assist please contact Cindy at email@example.com for volunteer opportunities. Please also sign up for the potluck item you are bringing through the link below. We will make the final decision on Tuesday December 17th at 6pm.
Thanks, the Winter Wonderland Organizing Committee
Season’s Greetings everyone, the organizing committee for the Winter Wonderland Celebration (Thursday December 19th from 5:30pm-8:00pm) Winter Wonderland Celebration is in need of a number of volunteers to make this event happen. Listed below are the necessary tasks that need volunteers.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can assist with this event by Tuesday December 17th.
- Music– seasonal music loaded onto either an ipod/mp3 device or CDs and making sure it works during the evening (system to be set up on Thursday- with assistance)
- Set Up on Wednesday Night, start time is 7:30pm till done, please let us know what time you can help. 8 people needed.
- Set Up on Thursday afternoon, start time is 2:30pm till event starts at 5:30pm, please let us know what time you can help. 8 people needed
- Set up and tear down of Bouncy Activities (LA Promotions person will be there to direct but having volunteers will save over $200)
- Thursday December 19 from 3-5pm – 2 people needed
- Tear down: December 19 from 8:30-10:30pm- 2 people needed
- During event (after dinner)
1. Craft tables
- 6:30-7:00pm- 3 people
- 7:00-7:30pm- 3 people
- 7:30-8:00pm- 3 people
2. Bouncy Activities Supervision
- 6:30-7:00pm- 2 people
- 7:00-7:30pm- 2 people
- 7:30-8:00pm- 2 people
3. Movie Supervision– 1-2 people
- Clean Up after the event- 8-10 people (the more help the faster it gets done! Students watching the movie will be asked to clean up mats, chairs, and sweep Multipurpose room before they leave)
- Potluck Buffet (organizing as food arrives)- 2 people
- Salvation Army– set up box for people to drop off items and deliver to Salvation Army- 1 person
Please also remember to sign up for what you are bringing for the potluck!
The PAC is using VolunteerSpot to organize who is bring what to the Winter Wonderland Celebration potluck.
Please sign up for what food item you would like to bring to the potluck – here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/UVyL7S
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
- Sign up! Choose your spots – VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Gina at email@example.com and I can sign you up manually