What did you miss if you weren’t able to attend the PAC meeting last night?
- You missed a presentation of the traffic study, and recommended changes! Read more here: http://www.heatherparkpac.info/2011/05/review-of-pedestrian-access-and-crossing-report/
- You missed information about how classes might be structured in the fall, why there might be a 5/6/7 split class, and the school budget! Read more here: http://www.heatherparkpac.info/2011/05/school-organization-and-budget-numbers/
- You missed the principal declaring that he will chain himself to the fence if the school district tries to put a second playground next to the bus loop playground
- You missed other interesting information about options for the back hill area of the school yard – which apparently the school district has recognized to be a big problem (slightly paraphrased from the actual words used).
What would you miss if you can’t attend the next PAC meeting, to be held June 8th, starting at 6:45pm?
- you would miss the opportunity to vote for your new executive, and provide them with a mandate from as many parents as possible
- you would miss the opportunity to make decisions for the future of the school
- you would miss fun kid activities and snacks, so that your children can have supervised fun (from 6:30 to 8pm)
- you would miss announcements about traffic changes, playgrounds, and possible use of excavators!